Emergency Vet in Nashville, TN
Does your pet need emergency medical care? Call now for immediate assistance from our trained veterinary staff.
Mobley Veterinary Clinic provides comprehensive treatment services, hospitalization, and critical care for pet emergencies.
Our animal emergency center is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and technologies to help our veterinary experts assess your pet’s health.
If your pet requires a service that we cannot provide, we’ll refer you to an appropriate 24-hour urgent care center. Call our office now for help.
If your pet is sick or injured and you are not able to see us at Mobley Veterinary Clinic, we recommend contacting the following urgent care hospital. They allow walk-ins and do not require an appointment for urgent care services.
|Livewell Animal Urgent Care of East Nashville|
|2700 Gallatin Pike, STE B|
Nashville, TN 37216
|(615) 656-8538||Visit Website|
After Hours Pet Emergencies
During business hours, please call us immediately at Mobley Veterinary Clinic for any pet emergencies so that we may recommend the best course of action for your pet.
Outside our business hours, we recommend you contact the following emergency pet hospitals in Tennessee.
|Nashville Veterinary Specialists|
|2971 Sidco Dr|
Nashville, TN 37204
|(615) 386-0107||Visit Website|
|3020 Mallory Ln|
Franklin, TN 37067
|(615) 333-1212||Visit Website|
What is considered a pet emergency?
In most cases, the following conditions are too risky to wait before seeking treatment:
- Injury from a traumatic accident or from an attack by another animal
- Prolonged diarrhea or vomiting that contains blood
- Collapse or loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing
- Swollen and or painful abdomen
- Foaming at the mouth
- Swallowing a foreign object
- Ingestion of a toxic substance
- Difficulty urinating
Emergency Tests & Diagnostics
During your pet’s stay, we provide the highest-quality care and attention. All hospitalized patients are kept in a specialized treatment area where they are closely monitored.
Our vet team is skilled in offering surgical, diagnostic, and medical care and work with compassion and efficiency to ensure a positive outcome.
We offer the latest diagnostics and testing for our urgent care patients at our emergency veterinary clinic, including:
- Blood analysis. A blood analysis can help us determine what is wrong with your dog or cat if they are experiencing an unknown illness or has ingested a toxic substance.
- Digital X-rays. X-rays help us determine what kind of internal injuries your pet might be experiencing after a fight or accident involving a car.
- Surgery. Sometimes pets need to be brought into surgery to repair internal injuries.
- Broken bone setting. We set broken bones for animals to help them heal quickly and properly. Your pet's veterinarian will also help relieve your pet's pain during the healing process.
- Medication. Medicines may be necessary to help your pet recover from a medical emergency or illness. We keep a range of pet medicines on hand to ensure that your pet's needs are covered.
For more information on our emergency vet services or to book an appointment, please call our office at (615) 262-0415.